Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Movie of the Day

Oct 4th 2006

With all the best intentions, respect and no offence meant to anyone or anything. This one is out of frustration !!

I happened to attend an in house (literally inside my house) TV training program today.

My key take-aways:
There are 7 channels broadcasted by my cable TV operator today!
They are:
ETV,
Udaya News,
Udaya,
Zee,
Raj,
C Bangalore,
U2 live

If your cable TV operator broadcasted any more channels, I request you to join me in ransacking my cable TV operators office for denying me the privilege of watching that channel in Bangalore.

Last but not the least... The movie of the day goes to "Chitra" on ETV .. Two other movies gave a very tough fight but this one got thro becos its a movie very different from other movies and also its taken differently and actors acted differently :) (its a remake of some other movie) :)…

PS: Hahaha .... These people could not block DD-News .. I guess my TV's internal antenna is intelligent enuf to break their firewall :)

2 comments:

Antara said...

Dude!! remember the trip to NM......57 movies!!! there was a pupose there!


In short: why are you depending on TV for the movies? :)

Bharat said...

I can't imagine you without your CNBC-TV18...
But seriously itna movies sab diya hai, aaram se dekho...